Principle of Centrifuge Slurry Pump:
The slurry pump is a kind of centrifuge pump using centrifugal force to transport the material, also name as Centrifuge Slurry Pump. While working, impellers will rotated by the motor, then the impellers will force the liquid moving, under the centrifugal force, the material will be discharged from the center to the edge with high speed, thus to realize material transport.
Our slurry pump resist corrosion and abrasion, and it’s a single stage single cantilever centrifugal pump. The impeller are made of steel lined by ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene. It has many advantages: excellent abradability, shock-resistance creep resistance (resistance to environmental stress cracking), and very good corrosion resistance.
Because of above material, our slurry pump can be widely used for various slurry, such as: acid,alkaline,pulps, metallurgical corrosive slurry,sewage, etc. The centrifugal slurry pump is popularly used in various industries
Notice of slurry pump:
1. This pump are prohibited to run without liquid in the pump.
2. If the outlet should not be blocked, otherwise the lining layer would be damaged due to high temperature of the liquid in the pump.
3. If no other special requirement, our slurry pump adopts water-cooled sealing.
4. The slurry pump do not has suction. Thus it’s required the pump should be installed at the bottom of slurry tank.
Features of Centrifuge Slurry Pump
1. As feed pump of filter press. Filter Press Slurry Pump and Filter Press Sludge Pump.
2. The pump is lined by ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE), so it highly resists corrosion.
3. Excellent wearability. It’s not only because of UHMWPE, but also the higher outlet pressure is made by the lower impeller’s linear velocity, thus it highly improves the life-span.
4. Big capacity.
5. The shaft seal is same direction with the inlet flow and locates at the negative pressure zone, thus it has best sealing performance and the life-span is 1-2 times than similar pump.
6. Temperature endured: 100 ℃.
7. Widely application range.
8. Low running cost. The pump cover and the inlet port use separated designing and have their own accessories, so it’s easy to maintain and cost-saving.
9. Higher output pressure, higher head. While matching with filter press, it can realize better advantages.
Applications of Slurry Pump:
1. As the filter press feeding pump for various liquids for mining (concentrate & tailings) , wastewaters treatments, chemicals,food, medicines, FGD etc…
2. For the situation where needs high pressure (at the pump output).
3. The situation where needs no slurry leakage.
Specifications of Slurry Pump:
The above data are on base of filter press's requirement, if has different capacity and pump head demands, pls inform us in advance.